I will miss Nick when I back to China. I stayed at Hillside school for four weeks, and today I’ll go back to my home country. There are many other things I will miss. The pool, Monica, Ms. Sexton, ESL and so on, but I think I’ll miss Nick a lot. Nick’s behavior is very funny, and usually there is an “SB” on his NIKE clothes. He made me laugh a lot this summer.
I stayed at Hillside School for 4 weeks and I love the school. But now I will leave, and I may miss a tree…….
You may ask me why, so let me tell you about the special tree. The tree is in front of the iLab. It’s big and strong, and makes us cool. Everyday, all the students run near the tree, read under the tree, chat behind the tree or play around the tree. The tree has lots of my sweet memories. The tree just like a big mother. When it’s rainy, we can stand under it without getting wet. When it’s too warm, we also can stand under it and not under the big sun!
I will miss the tree.
I miss the iLab because the 3D printing is awesome and I like laser cutting too. The food is delicious and tasty, so I will miss having that each day too. Hanging out with my brother at camp is fun, sometimes. Even though we fight sometimes I will miss spending time with him. After camp’s over I will be relaxing before I begin third grade.
I will miss spending time in the ATL because we can play a lot of games in the ATL, such as pingpong and foosball. We have eaten a lot of food in the ATL like cheese burger, noodles,bread, juice and some potatoes.
I usually have fun in the ATL with NICK and JONAH because they have a lot of games for me, and these games are very fun and interesting.
The ATL is my favorite place because we can relax too. We also get to call home in the ATL.
THE 5th PLACE IN CAMP IS THE SWIMMING POOL!
It has clean water. On a hot day it makes students feel cool and happy. After swimming, we can even sit on the grass to enjoy the sunshine.
THE 4th PLACE IN CAMP IS THE FIRE PLACE !
It has lots of fun things to play near the Adirondack. We make big fire there and eat s’mores. It has many tall, strong trees. It’s quiet and all the campers love it.
THE THIRD PLACE IN CAMP IS DINING ROOM!
It gives us delicious food and energy for whole day’s activities. It’s really big and clean and makes students and teachers comfortable.
THE SECOND PLACE IN CAMP IS THE ART ROOM!
It has all the things we need for art like colored paper and pencils, many ropes and beads, and tye dye. It’s a good place to spend time and it makes us relax.
THE TOP PLACE IN CAMP MUST BE THE ELL CLASS ROOMS!
It”s big, bright, and clean with two white boards, 12 desks, some beautiful plants and a nice map of the world.
- Hillside school is very great. It is very suitable for me. We have a half hour of study time (ESL Class) and we study a lot of good things with good teachers and classmates.
- Different from my Chinese school, Hillside school has a lot of activities such as iLab, snack time, trash can baseball, Ultimate Frisbee, World cup, and Wet n Wild Kickball. These games are more fun than class.
- Hillside has some great, kind teachers, like Mr.Mac and Mr.Luke.
- Hillside school has an iLab. In the iLab you can blog, use the 3D printing and some science exercise.
- I will back to Hillside!
- Bacon This meal we eat every morning. It’s a tasty start to the day.
- Tacos It’s like a sandwich with meat and vegetables in it. It’s a symbol of healthy life because it’s a mix of these things. First, you can take a pay and you should get different vegetables, then you can get some meat if you want to eat.
- Hash brown It tastes good and we eat them every morning.
- Pizza We eat cheese and pepperoni pizza and if I eat this in the afternoon, I fell better than in the morning.
- Spaghetti We usually eat it for dinner. The Chef always makes some tomato sauce or meat sauce, and it tastes very delicious.